CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

new moon -- twilight lovers rejoice!




I can't wait... I am really looking forward to the release!! Hooray hooray hooray. I can't decide what I am going to do yet...hmmm. I think I will either go to the Tri-Cities and throw a huge release party with Mom, Shel and Jessica maybe the Idler girls, or if I should host one here with my recruits from Sea-town. Good thing I have a while to decide. :) 6 months, 20 days, 11 hours and 9 minutes to be exact.

2 comments:

Kaye Homer said...

My vote will be with ME!!! and my vote counts the most! I can't wait either, especially if it means you are coming home!

Stephanie said...

Although I was not as thrilled with the first movie, I will be watching New Moon, I am just hoping the new Director will be better, plus I loved the Jacob actor. You should go home for sure- it is only 6 days before Thanksgiving and then you would be home with the Fam!