CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

.the newest ray baby.

pregnancy

Coming February 21st, 2009!!

We are very excited about the new little baby. I haven't been nearly as sick this time around which is GREAT!! I am hoping to enjoy this pregnancy like everyone says I'm suppose to!

I haven't decided what to wish for... a boy or a girl. I want a little brother for Quinn to play with and I don't want him sandwiched between 2 girls, but on the other hand I want a little girl because they are fun to doll up and well, I want a little girl version of myself! What? I am really cool! ha ha. Either way this little one will most likely be the last little one... at least for a LONG while!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

HORRAY FOR MORE COUSINS!! We love babies around here :) Congratulations