CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Chapter 3 - A New Begining

So I spent a couple of hours (okay days) in a self-loathing existential funkiness, but now that I have acknowldged that feeling I am moving on. I KNOW I am a good mom. Heck, this is no time for modesty... I am pretty much one of the best I know! :) And that makes this whole thing ok. Not great, but ok. I usually obsess over what people think of me but not this time. No, this time I am more than thrilled to be hated- because when they see their mistake (and they will), I will be able to smile and turn my back to them and walk away... and in that moment I will not feel guilty because it was thier choice that sent me away. Silly, dumb people.

2 comments:

Shel said...

SOOOOOO EXCITING!! i Can't wait for what is in store! nEITHER CAN CHARLIE

Stephanie said...

We love you and are so excited to have you home when we come visit!!