CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

handing in my cape and tights

I am done trying to be super mom.

Now I can see that this life may just be too much for any one person to handle.

At least I am going to look at it that way-- and not that I failed....

I am not one to give up easily, but I can honestly say I gave it my all.

And knowing that I have to take what is left of me and start over.

Everything happens for a reason... I just need to take a step back and try to see the bigger picture, and know that in the end it'll be okay....

who knows, maybe better than okay.

1 comments:

LKP said...

hey luv, hang in there and don't worry a thing about what other people think or say. that's just the annoying static in life. know that you are loved by MANY!! BIGGEST COUSIN-IN-LAW HUGS EVER!!!